1) A stone country house (XVIII century) about 300 m2 on 2 levels entirely renovated
- at the ground floor: reception, the dining room, the living room with fireplace, the kitchen semi-pro, the linen room, the storeroom and a toilet.
- upstairs, a large corridor serves 4 large bedrooms from 20 to 28 m2 with bathroom and toilets with from one side view on the village and from the other on the fields of lavender.
- A cellar ( 38 m2).
- In front of the country house the first guest house on one level with a terrace (25 m2) with arbor,
about 78 m2,on half level including, a large room with kitchen equipped, a meal space,
a living room and upstairs: 2 large bedrooms, a showroom and 1 toilets.
2) A stone dwelling house with much of charm (being restored) ,about 130 m2 with the view on the village including:
- 1 entrance with corridor
- 1 kitchen
- 1 dining room
- 1 living room with fireplace (insert)
- 1 shower-room
- 1 toilets.
- Upstairs: 3 bedrooms with toilets
- 1 terrace (35 m2) with arbor shaded by a Virginia creeper and rose tree.
3) A swimming pool
9 m X 4.5 m with a Roman staircase (1.20 m to 1.70 m of depth), a pool-house (18 m2) with summer kitchen with a baker's oven,grills and pizza oven and more than 100 m2 of entirely paved beach around the swimming pool, securised by a fence to the standards in conformity with the law in force.
4) A garage
about 30 m2 , recent construction for 1 car and room for bicycles.
5) A shelter for wood.
6) A wood garden house (about 11 m2)
7) A pergola shaded in the bottom of the garden.
The property has a panoramic view on one hand on the village and on the other hand on the slopes covered by lavender,
and is located at approximately 70 m from the tourist road of the Gorges of Nesque, the quietness is absolute. Agency fees included 5 % TTC ( purchaser load)